Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Wow, I'm really sore today. We went snowboarding yesterday at Cypress and we were just givin 'er. 18 runs. I think I'm gonna have to blame Jenee for pushing us so hard. I'm hurting all over today. Good times...

Today is my parents' 32nd anniversary. Happy anniversary to them. I'll see them later for dinner. I wonder who's gonna pay this year? I don't know how it happens, but I always seem to get stuck with the bill.

Tomorrow is the last day of 2003. Usually people go out and have wild parties but this year I think it'll be pretty mellow. Some friends are coming over and we're gonna celebrate here. So if you want to go to a loud, wild, crazy party, my house isn't the place to go. But everyone is welcome to come by. There'll be some food, some drinks, some music, some fun. Well, the food might be a little sparse, but what do you expect? I can barely feed myself sometimes.

Top Ten New Year's Resolutions for 2004:

10. pay off some bills
9. go to church
8. have a relationship that I won't screw up
7. get in shape
6. learn to cook
5. advance my career, even if its just for personal growth and not for money
4. keep close friends nearby and bring the not-so-close-friends closer
3. spend time with my family
2. don't be so shallow
1. smile more

No comments: