Sunday, October 2, 2005

Another Wedding

This weekend was Rodney and Jeanette's wedding. Let me tell you something about each of them. Rodney's the kind of guy that tells it like it is. He's the guy you can count on when you need help and the kind of guy that's gets things done. Everything he tries he becomes good at (this makes me so fucking jealous) whether its music, snowboarding, or any kind of sport. Jeanette also tells you like it is and will support you through anything. She's classy, smart, loyal, and fun. It makes me cry tears of joy when I think how these two have grown up to be responsible adults. Okay, I don't really cry but I'm still pretty happy for them. I just want to take this opportunity to tell them both that I love them and I wish the best for them.

2 comments:

Mel said...

...I saw you dancing...!

cristina said...

me too!!!!