Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Current Events

I was looking at the Cypress website and it looks like they got a dusting of snow on Saturday. See? Rodney and Jeanette's wedding was THAT special. We're already talking about where to go for a snowboarding trip. So far, we're considering Apex, Big White, Sunpeaks, and Silver Star. I need something cheap cuz I'll be just back from the Philippines. Oh, did I mention before that I'm going to the Philippines? Everyone: I'm going to the Philippines. It's my cousin's wedding on January 7 or 9 or something like that. I leave here December 27 and return January 16th. That's great, huh? I just advertised that I'll be out of my house for 3 weeks so people can rob me. Well don't plan on it cuz the house won't be empty. Jerks.

At work there's also the possibility that I can go to Boston for a few days for some software training in December. Nothing special, just a 4-day seminar. But Boston in December is not exactly a vacation spot. Its pretty fucking cold and I left Saskatchewan for a reason. I have a feeling I'm not going anyway. I looked at the seminar details and its nothing new or exciting.

One last thing: I bought new bindings. There was this sale at the local snowboard shop and I bought $379 bindings for $175. They're last year's model, but they're pretty damn sweet. Burton P1. I can't wait to try them out.

No comments: