Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blind as a Bat

The other day a co-worker of mine said she would prefer to have to wear glasses all the time rather than just when she's reading. She even went so far as to say, "I love wearing glasses, I wish I could just wear them all the time." It took everything I had in me to not throw something at her. I've been wearing glasses for over 20 years and believe me, it sucks. Ask anyone with poor eyesight and they'll probably say something like, "I wish I could wake up in the morning and see the clock and the first thing I do isn't reach for my glasses."

1 comment:

Fumbling said...

People who wear glasses as a fashion statement piss me off as much as people who wear bindis for a fashion statement. We were inconvenienced and ridiculed for wearing them (glsses or bindis) and people who think they can just put em on because it's trendy don't have any right to.