Monday, October 24, 2005

Here We Go Again

Tomorrow we go Live. Out of the 4 hospitals in this region, these last 2 hospitals are the smallest ones. They're also the last. After these 2, there will be no major implementations for a few years - just some small upgrades. These last 2 however, are my babies. I've put my blood, sweat, and tears into these last 2 sites and its almost over. Okay, maybe not my blood, sweat, and tears but definitely a lot of hours and a lot of Starbucks coffees. and Tim Horton's coffees. and Guildford Sushi. Anyway, for the rest of the week I'll be working night shifts as part of our 24/7 support. Tomorrow we turn it on and I'm just praying there are no major hiccups. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its almost over-->it's almost over
praying there are no-->praying there will be no

Oliver said...

the "its/it's" thing doesn't count (why? because i said it doesn't count)
the other one, one more point for anonymous

Anonymous = 2
Everyone else = 0

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! Nice. Change the rules on me, why don't you. :)

Oliver said...

i'm not changing the rules. see rule #4:
"all submissions will be judged solely by me and I can change my mind anytime"