Sunday, March 25, 2007

Why does the word "lisp" have an 's' in it?

I know I've been writing a lot about the birth of my children lately. Even though I fought the idea of it for years, I always knew it would be an exciting moment for me. So, if you thought the past month of entries was boring, screw you. Go write your own blog instead of living vicariously through mine - I know my life is way more exciting than yours. Anyway, although these twins have taken up a great deal of my time (apparently children do that. I read it in a book once), there have been some other things going on in my life too.

We finally got officially engaged. With a ring and everything. You should see the ring. Its fucking beautiful. Seriously, if you think the one you got/bought for/from your wife/husband is nice, when you see this one you'll be jealous and think, "damn, Oliver is one classy dude." Yes, I'm bragging about it. What are you gonna do about it? Huh? What? That's what I thought.

We repainted the house. No, not the outside, stupid, I live in a townhouse. We repainted the entire main floor so now the colours are bright and fresh. Very family-like.

Work is going well. It just really bugs me how it always seems to interfere with things like "life" and "fun" and "sleep".

We moved the computers downstairs again. They've been upstairs for a couple of years now but we're turning the old computer room into a baby room so we needed to clear some shit out. As in everything. Oh, and my wireless network sucks. I unsecured it so if you park in front of my house with your laptop you can steal my internet. I think there's someone out there doing this right now.

I've officially quit smoking for 3 months. Since January, I've had a total of 1 cigarette. Don't try to tell me I haven't quit if I had a cigarette, that's just stupid. Trust me, a smoker knows when he's quit. To celebrate I'm going out for a smoke. Just kidding.

No comments: