Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bandwagon Fan

Well it's good to see that everything is going back to normal. My blog is no longer getting hammered with 12,000 hits/day. It seems we've settled to an average of 100-140/week, just slightly more than pre-twin days.

How come no one writes in their blog anymore? I've got about a dozen of them bookmarked and when I go check for updates, there might be one that has been updated. You guys suck. Maybe you should get off Facebook and update your blog to prove that you didn't start it just to jump on the blog bandwagon and that you really wanted to share your thoughts with the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally speaking I have much to say but havn't had the time to truely translate my brain. Seeing the pics of your little ones is so touching because my bro just had another addition to his fam and the baby is was too little for me to want to pick him up. I'm at present moving so once all that shite is done I plan on going on a writting spree. so stay tuned.

rhoel.

Hannah said...

i would work on my blog but my computer at home is busted and i can't really do it at work...hahaha your funny Oliver! I need a NEW computer!

Anonymous said...

Once i finally figure out which laptop to buy.. or.. stop working 7days a week.. Then i can update the blog... ( i am fully addicted to facebook though... i must say!