Monday, April 9, 2007

So Very Important...

I work in informatics. I work the informatics department of a very large organization. If you don't know what informatics is, look it up. Anyway, where I work, there are a lot of people with a lot of access to a lot of information. Some very personal information. Also, because of where I used to work, there are a lot of people with little bit of access to very specific information. No offense to anyone but I don't want you poking your nosey little noses into my wife and kids' records. They are all marked as VIPs so if you try snooping and looking at what's going on, we'll catch you. I know I publish my blog to a very public place and I don't restrict anyone from reading this, but when it comes to my very personal life, go mind your own damn business. I'll tell you what I want to tell you and if you want to know more, ask me instead of invading my privacy.

No comments: