Monday, April 9, 2007

So Much to Celebrate...

My little girl is back at our local hospital. She's been ready for a couple of days, we just had to wait for a bed to open up for her. Every day we had to visit her in the city, she seemed so grumpy (but then again, she was probably really hungry) but yesterday, back at our hospital, she seemed so much more relaxed and calm. I think she could sense that she was close to her brother again. I didn't mind driving into Vancouver every day - Celia and I used to do it all the time - I didn't like the the idea that my twins were so far apart from each other so early in life. Aren't twins supposed to be close to each other?

Today is Lucas and Amelia's 1 month birthday. They have officially been out in the big bad world for one month. Celia and I will be having cupcakes at the hospital in honour of this event.

No comments: