Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Brave Little Girl

I figure it's because she wants to be a nurse like daddy and she just has to see all the different places she can work. This afternoon Amelia was transferred to yet another hospital. Some time during the night her abdomen began to balloon up and slightly bloated belly became significantly distended, interfering with her breathing. Once the docs saw her, they decided to transfer her to the big children's hospital in the city just in case she needed to go for surgery. They did all kinds of things to her and she didn't cry a single tear (that's my brave little girl) - I think mommy and daddy cried more than she did. Even with her little ventilator and gazillion tubes and IVs and monitors, she held my hand so tight and was stronger than daddy.

So now the twins are separated. Not just in different incubators, but this time they're in different hospitals in different cities. For a third time I ask you, please pray for my children.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely. My wife and I think and pray for you guys often.