Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wait For It...

Last Saturday Celia and I were supposed to get married. Since Christmas we though that April 14 would be the day. Well that day has come and gone my friends. Just in case you haven't been paying attention, our babies were born a little early. All our plans for Feb-May have changed. Now, our wedding is being rescheduled for... later. We haven't decided on a date yet, we are waiting to find out what a lucky day is for us. Even though we didn't get married when we thought we would, this works out better for us because now we don't have to rush. You'll get real invitations this time (unless I don't know you - why are you reading this?) and there will be a real wedding and reception (probably anyway). I figure if we get married in May or June next year, we'll have our anniversary, Celia's bday, my bday, mother's day, and father's day all out of the way. I guess that could be expensive, huh?

No comments: