Sunday, December 14, 2003

Christmas shopping 2003 as of December 14: Not done. Broke. Frustrated.


I have to say, other than the preparations for Christmas, things seem to be going well for me. I'm liking my job again despite a couple of really bad days, my personal life jumped from a 1 to 8 and still climbing, and everything else is falling into place. Hopefully this lasts a little longer than a couple of weeks. I guess now would be a good time to start thinking about my New Year's resolutions. Exercise more? Save money? Learn to cook? All of these would be good things for me, but I'm pretty sure that none of them will come to pass. I have to find something more meaningful. Less materialistic, less selfish. Something that would make me look back and say, "Yeah, I feel good about 2004." If anyone has any good ideas, let me know. And don't give me any, "be nicer to my patients" or "go to church every week" crap. I mean ideas that will improve my feelings of self-worth and personal growth.

No comments: