Monday, December 1, 2003

Wow, the wedding was great. Check out these pics if you want. Mad props go out to all those that had a part in making it happen. Everyone looked great, the place was beautiful, the party was awesome. I think my vodkaseven was a little watered down though. I must have had at least 4 and I didn't even feel it. Maybe my alcoholism is catching up to me...

So I still haven't gotten my car fixed. The thing is just totally f#@ed and if you heard it you'd think it was going to fall apart at any minute. Just imagine: sitting at a red light when *bam!* the tires go flat, the doors fall off, the hood pops open with smoke billowing out, and fluid starts pouring out of the bottom. I feel like that's going to happen to me soon. I guess I should get that taken care of, huh? Its just a car. I've seen too many things at work to make me think my car is important. Sure its convenient, but its just not meaningful. '

Can someone explain to me what fibromyalgia is? I don't believe in it. To me its one of those fictional diseases that hypochondriacs make up. Not to belittle anyone's suffering, but I've met some people that have it and it seems so... I don't know, exaggerated. Now someone's gonna say: "Don't you know what it is? You're a nurse." or "I thought you were supposed to be caring and compassionate." Whatever. I work orthopedics. Its my job to make my patients work hard. So when someone says they need 30mg (or more) of morphine a day without any physical evidence to support it, I become skeptical. Oh well. What the hell do I know anyway.

No comments: