Tuesday, December 9, 2003

Well I had a friend in town from Calgary. Yup, Renee was here for the weekend and had a great time. Partying, shopping, sightseeing, etc etc... Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see her while she was here. On Saturday night she called me up to say her and her friends were going to Shine for her last night. Sounds great! What time are you going? Around 11 or so. Oh crap. I have to work Sunday morning. Ok, let's see... get to shine at 1115, stay for an hour or so, 1245. Drive home to Surrey, 1:30am. Shower, get settled for bed and fall asleep, 2 -2:45am. Wake up for work, 6:30am. Let's see, that would be... um, 6 carry the one, subtract that... 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Then on Sunday, I work for 12 hours. Hmm, sorry Renee, I'll have to pass. Its actually a good thing I didn't end up going because Sunday ended up being a really crappy day at work (see below).

I know, I should've gone to see my friend who I've seen once in 15 years. I do feel pretty bad that I didn't get to see her while she was in town. I keep telling her to come visit and look what happens. Well I'll make a trip out to Cowtown someday when its warmer. I'll have to wait for spring or summer cuz there's no way I'm going into the prairies in the middle of winter. So, sorry again Renee. Can I still be in your book?

No comments: