Saturday, December 6, 2003

So anyway, last Thursday I finally went snowboarding. The one thing that I've been waiting for all year. AAAhhhhhhh. Yep, it was as fun as I remembered. We went to Mt. Baker. I tell ya, that's the best freakin mountain around. Not crazy crowded like Whistler and wide open for your boarding pleasure. The best part is when you're going down and you don't know where to go so you just go wherever you feel like going. One problem this year: I'm still a little nervous about hitting some jumps. After last year's little broken wrist incident, I've been a little gunshy. I'll get my confidence up again someday...

I went to a Christmas party on Friday too. That was fun. Free meal, open bar, very entertaining dance show. Those BP people are wild. Is that what happens when you work in an office or are they just all crazy? Had a great time even though I was sober. Thanks to the one who brought me there.

Is anyone out there finished their Christmas shopping? If you are out there and reading this: I hate you. I still have a lot to do and I don't have money. I think I might have to learn to cook or something. Eating out is getting expensive.

No comments: