Sunday, December 21, 2003

Last night was probably the most expensive dinner I've had in years. I mean, Aqua Riva is a very nice restaurant and the service was excellent and the food was great, but I think I'm going to have to stick to Mr.Noodle for the next month to balance my food budget. Oh who am I kidding? The only thing I spend money on is food. Well, maybe on lift passes and DVD's too, but that's all. Sometimes I'll buy beer too. But that falls under food, doesn't it?

The new Sarah McLachlan CD is great. Its very... Sarah. So if you didn't like her before, don't bother with this new one.

Christmas is in 4 days. All I need to finish my Christmas shopping is to buy 8 more gifts. Damn. That means I have to go back to the mall. Every year we all say, "I'm going to finish my shopping early this year." but who ever does? Obviously, the 12,000 people at the mall on December 24th didn't finish early. At least I'm off until Christmas so I can shop during the day and not in the evenings. Maybe I'll even have time to go back up to the mountain one more time.

No comments: