Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Two more sleeps until Christmas. I'm finished shopping! Now I just have to clean my house. What a mess! My tree looks great though. :)

So guess what I did yesterday. Yeah, I'm a nerd but I had to watch it again just to be sure. The first time I saw it, it was very... okay. But now, after watching it again, I can say that I like Return of the King. See, the problem I had with it was that it focussed so much on Frodo and Sam. When I read the book, I liked the stories of the humans. Frodo and Sam were kinda dull. They also left out a couple of things that I really enjoyed in the book, but whatever. Its still a good movie.

I signed up for disability insurance about a month ago and based on my age and health and lifestyle, it was no problem. But because I broke my wrist last year they're still asking me all these stupid questions. "Did you go to the hospital?" "Did you have to stay at the hospital?" "How long did you have your cast?" "Were there any complications with the wrist after?" Look, it was an undisplaced fracture of the distal radius that was casted for 5 weeks. You tell that to your company docs and they'll tell you its no big deal. I've met 90 year-old women that have healed perfectly from the same kind of injury. Now leave me alone until I call you.

Well, Merry Christmas to all. I probably won't be back until after the 25th unless I find myself really bored at some point (doubt that'll happen, too much to do). So take care during the holidays and be safe. And to quote a Christmas card I got... "With a wish for Christmas joy to light your world in a special way and lead you into a new year that shines with God's wonderful gifts."

No comments: