Friday, January 9, 2004

ER

Damn that show is good! Carter's back and he's having a baby with Thandi Newton. I think Cristina was right when she said Thandi will die in some heartbreaking episode. Maybe during childbirth, maybe Carter won't be able to save some guy's son and the guy blames Carter and kills Thandi. Who knows? Carter's life, however, is too tragic for him to finally be happy. But since she is still a "guest star" she obviously won't be around for the long haul. The cool thing about the show is that when they start talking medical stuff, I kinda get what they're saying. They go way too fast for me to really "get it", but at least its not just a bunch of gibberish. I kinda miss George Clooney and that other guy, Dr. Mark Green (I can't remember the actor's name). Hey wanna know something funny? There's a doctor at Surrey Memorial named Mark Green. He looks nothing like the guy from ER though.

No comments: