Monday, January 26, 2004

Vacations

Well, I have three vacations this year. No, wait, let me rephrase that: I have three scheduled times when I am off from work for 2weeks. I'm not actually going on vacation because I'm just staying home. First vacation: I just want to go snowboarding. I'm off for 2 weeks starting next Tuesday. I can't wait. Second vacation: This is in July and I'm planning to go to Winnipeg for Randy's wedding. This ought to be fun. There's a bunch of us going so it should be enough to make Winnipeg interesting. I haven't been back there since I was 20. Its been a long time. Third vacation: This comes at the end of August and I don't have any plans. I'd like to go away somewhere but I don't think I'll be able to afford it. Oh well, paid time off from work is good enough.

No comments: