Sunday, January 11, 2004

I love email

You know what the best thing about electronic communication? You can have conversations with people you would never call (for whatever reason) and it lets you easily and conveniently stay in contact with hundreds of people even though you don't see them very often - or ever. I love getting email, even the stupid jokes and chain mail and all that crap (but not the spam). Every once in a while someone emails me with their favourite stuff lists or their petpeeve lists. I like those questionnaire emails. You know, the ones that go: what's your name? how many candles were on your last bday cake? what's in the trunk of your car? You know, those ones that no one seems to have time to fill out except for your 3 friends that keeps sending them to you. I like them because I can fill them in and be a smart ass and Steve gets a big kick out of them. I make stupid comments and tell monty python-esque jokes. I'll post one on here someday. Anyway, sometimes people don't have time to fill them out, but they DO have time to leave you messages on your msn messenger. (btw, check out www.mess.be/ for neat little msn hacks). Here's what Dinah wrote:

ya.. i hate it when people bump my board in the line!

and ER rocks

okay my pet peeve..cuz i don't have a blogspot i will blog on oliver's msn chat box

pet peeve #1 people who's status is "online" but not at their computer. hello..use "away" if you're not there!

pet peeve #2 why do filipinos say Happy Trip?
is the trip happy or are you happy during your trip? WHY?

pet peeve #3 if you call leave a voicemail, please leave me your number! how am i supposed to know how to call you? i don't have call display!!! and i don't have an address book.

pet peeve #4 if oliver doesn't come back soon then my messages will be erased when i sign off. WHERE ARE YOU OLIVER!!!!!

sheeesh.

pet peeve #5 stupid girls who blog on other people's chat box.


Okay, she'll probably kill me for posting this. Maybe she'll sue me cuz I didn't have permission to publish her creative property. Oh well, she's not Margaret Atwood or anything.

No comments: