Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Stuck at home

You know what really sucks? When you don't have a car and you're stuck at home. To be honest, even if I did have a car, I don't think I'd be going anywhere anyway, but at least I'd have the option of leaving home. Right now I'm thinking of all the things I could be doing if I had a car. Maybe I'll walk to IGA or something. Nah, then I'd have to walk home carrying all that stuff. Maybe I could walk to the sushi place for lunch. Its kinda cold out though so maybe I'll just make something here. Oh well.

I've never seen the movie 12 Monkeys. Is it any good? I've always wanted to see it, but just never got around to it. Have you ever seen the move Seven? The one with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. That movie is seriously twisted. Whoever thought of that shit is one crazy mofo. Legends of the Fall was on TV again yesterday. That was a good movie if you're into that sort of thing. Tristan's life was pretty tragic. The only movies I've really been into lately are stupid comedy movies. I watched a couple of Monty Python movies and that golden oldie Airplane!. "Surely there must be something you can do." "There isn't. And stop calling me Shirley." And those two black guys that needed subtitles. Omg, I'm laughing out loud now. "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?" "Yakum smakum." lol.

BTW, if you didn't get the Province newspaper yesterday, it was the Babies of the Year issue. I was going through it and there's, like, 4 or 5 babies that I knew in it. Holy crap there's a lot of kids around. Maybe I'm getting old. Naw, I'm still just a kid.

Man, I need to get out of the house...

No comments: