Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Interview

I had my interview yesterday. It was okay, but not great. I don't know whether or not I got that job (I'm thinking I didn't), but from the moment I walked into the interview I got a bad vibe from the interviewers. Nothing I could put my finger on, but I don't think they liked me. They described the job in a little more detail for me and I now know that if I don't get this job I won't be really upset or anything. It sounds like something that I would enjoy for a couple of months, but to work on for a year would be difficult. I'd still like to do it because it would be something that really interests me. Clinical information, adult education, computer systems, only temporary, a little more money, away from patients for a while. Sounds perfect. But on the down side we have: adult education, only temporary, away from patients. Funny. Well I'll find out for sure probably by the end of the week. They're still doing interviews.

No comments: