Saturday, April 17, 2004

My Mug and other loot

When I started my new job, I noticed that a lot of people were carrying around a spiffy new mug. From that first day, I was telling everyone, "I want one of those!" For two weeks I repeated this. Finally, yesterday, I came back from lunch and beside my computer was this box. Terri says to me: "There. What you've always wanted." Yay! I got my mug! I was so happy I said, "I love you guys!" I'm gonna start walking around the hospitals with my new mug. It gives me a false look of importance. But hey, image is everything.

Now you're wondering what my "other loot" is, aren't you? I finally got the keys to my new office (but I still haven't been there), a parking pass for Surrey City Hall, a parking pass for the hospital and a parking pass for the entire region. Wow! I can park at any hospital east of Metrotown for free!
I know, I know, you all wish you could that too. So if you guys ever want to go park at Eagle Ridge Hospital, just let me know. I'll go with ya.