Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Update

Today was a good day at work. I got a chance to really figure out the software and spent a lot of time just playing with it. Its not finished so there's still a lot that I need to learn, but I have all month to get really good at it. Training at the hopital starts at the beginning of May. All I keep thinking of is: 800 people before the middle of June. Then there's still the other 700. Apparently we'll be running classes 3x/day, 5days/wk. What have I gotten mysef into?

The people I work with are pretty cool. There's this other guy, Brian, that's just like me (except he's smart). Our motto through this whole thing is "What are they gonna do, fire us?" So we pretty much do whatever we want. Tomorrow is our first meeting. I think the hardest thing for me about this job so far is that I have to figure out what I'm gonna wear to work. I don't want to look like a slob but at the same time I want to be comfortable. Oh shit, that reminds me - I have do some ironing.

BTW, things are going great all around. :)