Tuesday, April 20, 2004

New Second Home

So today I moved into my new office. Its not much, I have to share it with another woman and in May another guy moves in. It has a lot of space though, so it shouldn't get too crowded. But now I have my own computer and my own desk and my own phone. This is so weird to me. I've never worked at a desk before (since school anyway) and I've never needed voice mail at work. If anyone knows how to work my Nortel 3202 phone, you can show me how to check my voicemail from home.

So far, my new job has started a little slow. Just a bunch of training classes and "self-directed" learning. In other words, a whole lotta sitting around. Today, in my 8hr day of work, I put in approximately 45minutes of productive work. The rest of the time I spent setting up the office. Tomorrow I'll be busier. Honest.

No comments: